Run Cleo Run Terms and Conditions
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in South African Rands (ZAR) and are inclusive of VAT.
Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- We supply and dispatch our products to customers within South Africa only.
- Delivery to Johannesburg and Pretoria is included on orders over R500. Deliveries to any other city centres will be costed at checkout. We are currently not delivering to outlying areas.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- Delivery time is dependent on stock availability at the time of ordering.
- It is mandatory to leave a daytime telephone number for us to contact you during delivery hours.
- Product delivery will be communicated to the purchaser but is estimated at between 10 and 15 working days.
- Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. The terms of payment are set out at checkout.
- Should a package not be delivered through no fault of ours (no-one on premises/unable to answer calls/invalid address etc.), you will be liable for extra shipping costs associated with getting the package to you.
- Non-delivery claims will undergo an external investigation and such claims are subject to external service provider timeframes that may or may not be beyond the control of Run Cleo, Run.
- In the unlikely event of the incorrect product being delivered or the product being damaged, broken or faulty, you need to notify us of the damaged / broken / faulty product within 72 hours of receipt of the goods. If possible, please email a photo image of the damage to info@runcleorun. Make sure to keep all the original packaging. We will then ensure that the correct / new product is delivered to you.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase.
- Users may cancel their subscription. Cancellations must be made by the first day of the month to cancel the following month’s subscription. If you do not cancel prior to the first day of a calendar month, you will be charged for the subscription the following month.
- We reserve the right to terminate your subscription, without notice, if we believe you have behaved in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you, your family or your dog or cat arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
- We accept no liability for any injury, illness, death or loss suffered by you, your family or your pet arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- At absolutely no time should a dog, cat, other animal or human be left unattended with any items purchased from Run Cleo, Run. Supervision of said dog, cat, animal or human is your responsibility and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of products and services purchased through Run Cleo, Run.
If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) day notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in South Africa and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.